11 X 8 5 Inch Half Fold Brochure Template
11 X 8 5 Inch Half Fold Brochure Template – Brochures can be used to create images for your company, promote events, update product features, or a hundred other purposes.
To create an 8.5″ x 11″ tri-fold brochure piece in your design or layout program, use one page for the front and one page for the back, and measure where the fold will be along the guide (see image below). Also, bleeds should only be set on the outer edges of the piece and should be .125 “(1/8”) in size, but the glass size should be defined as the final cut size.
11 X 8 5 Inch Half Fold Brochure Template
The perfect folding brochure starts with preparation. Once we receive your brochure artwork, we double check alignment and standard prepress checks for resolution, colors, fonts, and more.
How To Design Brochures For Print
Your folded brochure will be printed either on our HP Indigo 12000 or using our UV offset press, depending on the order quantity and design requirements (PMS colors, foils, varnishes, etc.).
After printing, your folded brochure will be trimmed and trimmed to the final size. With heavier weight stock, stamping is applied before folding to prevent ink flaking and produce better and more durable pieces.
We have printed millions of folding brochures over the years. Follow these three tips from our experienced prepress department to ensure the best results for your next folded brochure project.
If you have any problems or need advice, you can contact us. Let’s print something great together.
Small Booklet Printing
When designing, imagine your brochure is folded flat. The contents of the inner page must be turned over and on the same side as the outside of your folded brochure.
Make sure you design your folded brochure in CMYK, not RGB color space, for accurate color reproduction. If requested, we can print using Pantone colors (dots). Please label them on your artwork and let us know when requesting an estimate.
We prefer that you provide the folded brochure artwork as a PDF. Please reduce the size of all images above 300 dpi and include your document’s bleed settings and crop marks when saving. Please include all fonts or text conversions in the outline.
1. General. Regardless of any purchase order submitted to Cedar Graphics or Customer’s other form of business arrangement, all sales are made in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this reference. The terms or conditions of any purchase order or other form issued by Customer, which are modified or inconsistent with, other than the terms and conditions herein, shall not be binding on Cedar Graphics unless Customer and Cedar Graphics agree. writing, account for additions or modifications eg.
Trifold Brochure Printing With Free Shipping On All Orders
2. Nature of Transaction. The parties agree that this transaction is a commercial transaction constituting a sale of goods and shall be subject to and governed by the provisions of Article Two of the Uniform Commercial Code as adapted and amended by the State of Iowa. by These are the Terms of Sale and/or Supply.
3. Reference. Quotations not acknowledged within thirty (30) days are void. All prices are based on the cost of materials at the time of quotation.
4. Evidence. Pre-press proofs will be submitted with the original copy. Correction for “Master Set”, marked “OK”. or “O.K. with correction” and signed by the customer. If corrected proofs are desired, the request must be made when the proofs are returned. Cedar Grafika cannot be held responsible for any errors in any or all of the following situations: This work is printed per our customer. OKAY; the change is communicated orally; the customer did not order the proof; the customer fails to return the proof with an indication of the change; or the customer has submitted proof to Cedar Graphics. ordered to proceed without sending. specifically provided in the quote, press proofs will be charged at current rates. An inspection sheet of any form can be submitted for our client’s approval. , without cost, provided customers are available on press during the makeready time. Press time lost due to customer delays, or customer changes and corrections, will be charged at current rates. Equipment, processing, substrate proofing, Paper, ink, pigment, and other terms between color proofing and production pressroom operation Because of the difference, reasonable variation in color between Proof of color and finished work will constitute acceptable delivery.
5. Orders. Orders placed, oral or written, cannot be canceled except for the terms that will indemnify Cedar Grafika for all losses incurred in reliance on the order.
Ways To Fold Paper For Tri Fold Brochures
6. Price / Changes. The prices shown in the quotation are based on the specifications detailed therein. Any specification changes that require additional production time or other additional costs will be charged in addition to the price specified in the quotation. Upon receipt of the quotation, Cedar Graphics is expected to begin performance within a reasonable period of time (eg fifteen (15) days). The prices of the mentioned materials are current. Any increase in the cost of our materials between the date of quotation and the date of performance must be added to the price quoted by Cedar Graphics. After receiving a copy or original manuscript, if it becomes clear that the condition of the copy is different from that originally described and consequently cited, the original citation is rejected and a new one is issued.
7. Payment. Cash (or questionable instrument, such as cashier’s check, credit card) must be paid in advance of work unless the customer is approved for credit terms. If the customer has credit terms, payment is due thirty (30) days from the invoice date. All other payment terms must be approved in advance by the Cedar Graphics credit department. Invoices not paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date will be subject to collection and administrative fees and collections will be assessed at actual costs. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary in Customer’s purchase order or any policy position of the Association of American Advertising Agencies, Customer shall be responsible for all invoices whether paid to Customer by its Clients or Advertisers. If payment defaults – Customer agrees to be responsible for Cedar Graphics’ attorney fees and collections.
8. Sales and other taxes. Customer shall also pay all sales, use, or other taxes now or hereafter imposed by any federal, state, or local tax authority on or in connection with sales, gross income or personal property taxes. In addition to the tax paid. If such tax is not included in an invoice from Cedar Graphics, but is subsequently determined or indicated by a taxing authority, Cedar Graphics may pay such tax and Customer shall reimburse Cedar Graphics for the amount.
9. Pos. For jobs requiring shipment via the US Postal Service, Cedar Graphics will estimate postage prior to shipment. Postage accepted by Cedar Graphics must be paid by the customer at least 48 hours before the job is scheduled to be delivered. Late payment of postage by the customer may result in delays in the delivery of the work. The customer accepts responsibility for delivery delays due to lack of payment of postage or late payment.
X 11 Tri Fold Brochure Mockup
10. Goods received from the customer. The material supplied by the customer from the Customer or its supplier is verified by the delivery ticket as the box, package or item shown only. The accuracy of the quantities shown on such tickets cannot be verified by Cedar Graphics, nor can Cedar Graphics accept responsibility for any shortages based on the Supplier’s tickets. The title of the completed work must be given to the customer when it is delivered to the carrier at the shipping point or to the invoice for the completed work, whichever is earlier. All prices are FOB Hiawatha, unless otherwise specified.
11. Responsibility for Subject Matter. In submitting copies and materials for printing, mailing or transmission, the Customer represents that such copies or materials do not infringe copyright, are not disruptive, and do not infringe the rights of any other person or entity or violate any law. , or any government regulations. Customer agrees to indemnify Cedar Graphics against all damages, losses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred or incurred by Cedar Graphics as a result of any such claim of infringement or alleged infringement. If Cedar Graphics believes, in its sole discretion, that the content of Customer Content violates this Representation, Cedar Graphics may refuse to print, mail, or otherwise enforce this Agreement in violation thereof. .
12. Customer Property. Cedar Graphics will maintain fire, comprehensive coverage, vandalism, malicious mischief and sprinkler leakage insurance on all of Customer’s property while such property is in our possession. Cedar Graphics’ liability for such property shall not exceed the amount recoverable from such insurance. The customer’s valuable property will be insured by mutual agreement.
13. Confidentiality. Cedar Graphics will keep all information provided by Customer to Cedar Graphics in confidence unless such information is identified in writing as confidential. Unless the extent is required to activate Cedar graphics
Standard Brochure Sizes For Print
Half fold brochure template word, half fold brochure template, four fold brochure template, half fold brochure, 8.5 x 11 half fold brochure template, half fold brochure size, 11×17 half fold brochure template, gate fold brochure template, free half fold brochure template, half fold brochure template indesign, z fold brochure template, half fold brochure printing