Double Gate Fold Brochure Template
Double Gate Fold Brochure Template – The template includes Adobe InDesign®, Illustrator®, and PDF versions. How to set up an 8.5″ x 11″ bi-fold brochure
To design an 8.5″ x 11″ bi-fold brochure in your design or layout program, create a front page and a back page, and measure the folds using the guides (see image below) . Trims should be installed on the outside edges of the part and should extend 0.125” (1/8”), with the page size set as the final trim size.
Double Gate Fold Brochure Template
A perfectly composed brochure starts with preparation. Once we receive your brochure, we’ll verify alignment and perform our standard pre-print checks for resolution, color, fonts, and more.
Double Parallel Fold Brochure Printing
Depending on your order quantity and design requirements (PMS colours, foils, varnishes, etc.), your folded brochure will be printed on our HP Indigo 12000 or our UV offset presses.
After printing, your folded brochure will be trimmed and cut to finished size. On heavier stocks, a notch is applied before folding to prevent ink cracking and results in a higher quality, longer lasting finished product.
We have printed millions of folded brochures over the years. Follow these three tips from our experienced prepress department to ensure the best result for your next folded brochure project.
If you have any problems or need advice, you can always contact us. Let’s print something amazing together.
×17 Double Parallel Fold Brochure Mockups
When designing, visualize your brochure folded flat. The content on the inside pages should be facing backwards and on the same side as the outside of your folded brochure.
Be sure to design your folded brochure in the CMYK color space, not RGB, for accurate color reproduction. If you wish, we can print using Pantone (spot) colors. Please mark them appropriately on your artwork and let us know when requesting a quote.
We prefer that you provide the final illustration of the brochure in PDF format. Reduce the size of all images above 300 dpi and enable document crop settings and crop marks on save. Embed all fonts or convert text to outlines.
1. GENERAL. All sales are subject to the terms set forth in this Agreement, notwithstanding the provisions of any purchase order or other commercial form submitted by Customer to Cedar Graphics. Any term of any purchase order or other form issued by Customer that supplements, modifies, or is inconsistent with the terms of this offer shall not be binding on Cedar Graphics unless Customer and Cedar Graphics separately agree to such addition or modification.
Double Gate Fold Brochure By Rapidgraf
2. NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION. The parties agree that this transaction is a business transaction that constitutes the sale of goods and is subject to and governed by the provisions of Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, as adapted and amended by the State of Iowa and these Terms of Sale and/or Prices.
3. QUOTE. An offer not accepted within thirty (30) days will be void. All prices are based on material costs at time of offer.
4. EVIDENCE. Preprinted checks must be sent with the original. Corrections must be made to the “Master Set” which is returned as “O.K.” or “O.K. with Corrections” and signed by the Client. If revised proofs are required, the request must be made after the proofs have been returned. Cedar Graphics is not responsible for errors under any or all of the following conditions: the work is printed as authorized by Customer; changes are reported verbally; Customer did not order proofs; Customer did not return proofs indicating changes; or Customer directed Cedar Graphics to proceed without providing evidence Unless specifically stated in the proposal, proof prints will be charged at prevailing rates An inspection sheet of any form may be sent to Customer for approval free of charge, provided Customer is at the press during setup Loss of printing time due to Customer delay or Customer changes and corrections will be charged at prevailing rates Due to differences in equipment, processing, test substrates, paper, inks, pigments, and other conditions between the proof job and the production press shop, a reasonable color difference between the proof and the finished job will be considered acceptable delivery.
5. ORDERS. Orders placed orally or in writing may not be canceled except under conditions that indemnify Cedar Graphics for all losses suffered as a result of reliance on the order.
Gate Fold Brochure Images
6. COST/CHANGES. The price shown in the proposal is based on the specifications described in it. Any changes to said specifications that require additional manufacturing time or other additional costs will be charged in addition to the price specified in the proposal. Cedar Graphics is expected to begin work within a reasonable time (ie fifteen (15) days) once the fee is accepted. The specified prices for the material are relevant for today. Price increases for our materials between the quote date and Cedar Graphics performance date must be added to the quoted prices. Upon receipt of the original copy or manuscript, if it becomes apparent that the condition of the copy differs from that originally described and cited, the original citation should be invalidated and a new one issued.
7. PAYMENT. Must be paid in cash (or approved negotiable instruments such as cashier’s check, credit card) prior to work unless client has received approved credit terms. If the Client has credit conditions, the payment is due thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice. All other payment terms must be pre-approved by the Cedar Graphics credit department. Invoices not paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date will be subject to collection and fees and administrative charges will be assessed at actual cost. Regardless of any language to the contrary in the customer’s purchase order or any policy position of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the customer is responsible for all invoices, whether paid by the customer or the advertiser. In the event of non-payment, Customer agrees to be responsible for Cedar Graphics’ collection and attorney fees.
8. SALES AND OTHER TAXES. Customer shall also pay any sales, use or other taxes now or in the future collected by any federal, state or local taxing authority on or in connection with the sale, other than taxes on net income or on personal property. In the event such taxes are not included on a Cedar Graphics invoice, but are later determined or alleged by taxing authorities to be due, Cedar Graphics may pay such taxes and Customer shall reimburse Cedar Graphics for the amount thereof.
9. POSTCARD. For jobs that require shipping via the US Postal Service, Cedar Graphics will calculate postage prior to shipping. The client is responsible for paying postage, which will be received by Cedar Graphics at least 48 hours before the job is scheduled to ship. A delay in the payment of shipping costs by the Client may result in a delay in the shipment of the work. Customer is responsible for shipping delays caused by non-payment or late payment of postage.
Brochure Folds And List Of Folding Options
10. GOODS RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER. Materials supplied by Customer or its suppliers will be verified by proof of delivery for boxes, packages or items only. Cedar Graphics cannot verify the accuracy of the amount shown on such tickets, nor is Cedar Graphics responsible for shortages based on vendor tickets. Title to the completed work shall pass to Customer upon delivery to the carrier at the point of shipment or upon receipt of invoices for the completed work, whichever occurs first. All prices are FOB Hiawatha unless otherwise stated.
11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ARTICLE. By providing copies and paraphernalia for printing, mailing or performance, Customer represents that such copying or paraphernalia does not infringe any copyright, is not defamatory or infringes the rights of any other person or entity or violates any law, rule or regulation government of any kind. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Cedar Graphics harmless from all losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that Cedar Graphics may incur or incur as a result of any claim of such breach or alleged breach. If Cedar Graphics, in its sole discretion, believes that the content of Customer Submissions violates this Statement, Cedar Graphics may also refuse to print, mail, or otherwise perform this Agreement without violating it.
12. CUSTOMER PROPERTY. Cedar Graphics will provide fire, extended coverage, vandalism, malicious damage and sprinkler leak insurance for all property owned by Customer while such property is in our possession. Cedar Graphics’ liability for such property shall not exceed the amount recoverable from such insurance. The client’s property of special value is secured by mutual agreement.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY. Cedar Graphics will maintain the confidentiality of all information provided to Cedar Graphics by Customer, provided such information is designated as confidential in writing. Except to the extent necessary to enable Cedar Graphics to perform its obligations or exercise its rights hereunder, Cedar Graphics
What Are The Different Types Of Brochure?
Powerpoint tri fold brochure template, double parallel fold brochure template, gate fold brochure template, double sided tri fold brochure template, gate fold brochure template indesign, double gate fold brochure mockup free, blank tri fold brochure template, single gate fold brochure template, double fold brochure template, double gate fold template, double gate fold brochure mockup, double gate fold brochure