Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart

Saturday, December 31st 2022. | Sample Templates

Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart – On Friday, gold futures closed in double digits with a gain of more than $20 per day. This led to the only time we see gold prices too high, or too low; End of the week. When gold reopened on Monday morning in Australia, it did so with a move up. After closing above $1643 per ounce on Friday, gold prices opened at $1656 and then began a large, but short rally, taking prices to $1691.70.

Obviously, this is the highest gold price has traded this year. It is more likely that you will have to go back to February 2013 to see the last time gold hit $1700 an ounce, the current heavy copper ring.

Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart

Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart

At 4:15 PM EST, gold futures for April settled at a record high of $13.40, or (+0.81%) to settle at $1662.20. Today’s stock index is now +0.02% and fixed at 99.21. This indicates that the price has increased significantly due to traders selling high in the precious metal.

Spot Gold Price Today

The spike occurred when the Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 1031.61 points and closed at 27, 960.80. In fact, US losses will exceed gains in 2020. Technically, today’s move is just a reversal of that trend. 78% Fibonacci retracement after the Dow gave up 3.56% of value today.

Although the World Health Organization is aware of the continued spread of COVID-19 in other countries, they are hesitant to register the disease found in China as a disease that is expected to spread throughout the world.

As reported in MarketWatch, “The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Monday that the coronavirus that emerged in Wuhan, China, at the end of last year, is not a pandemic. The virus, called COVID-19, does not spread on A random way. “What we see are viruses in different parts of the world,” he told reporters in a conference call. The WHO earlier said there were 79,407 cases of COVID-19 in 30 countries and 2,622 Deaths A rapid rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in Iran, Italy and South Korea over the weekend sent markets reeling Monday on fears that the virus could become a pandemic.

However, there are experts who disagree with the WHO’s prediction. Today Yahoo! The News reported that Harvard University epidemiologist Mark Lipsich predicted that the coronavirus “will never be found” and that within a year “between 40 and 70 percent of people will get sick.”

The Telly Terminator

Lipsitch doesn’t think the virus is contagious because, unlike diseases like SARS and MERS, patients don’t show symptoms long enough to let them infect others. In fact, according to the American disease, Marc Lipsitch is not the only one, and there is a suggestion that the epidemic will become a new seasonal disease that could one day change the climate and the flu and the flu and the COVID-19 season. .

If the predictions come true, we can see a major global impact on economic growth that will demand global balances and be very strong for safe-haven assets such as gold and solids.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the views of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of Metals Inc. However, Metals Inc. Can’t. and the author to ensure accuracy. This article is for information only. It is not a solicitation to exchange securities, securities or other financial instruments. Metals Inc. does not agree. And the author of this article are not responsible for any losses and/or damages from the use of this book.

Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart

Goldstone says its 2022 production target will not be met due to labor issues in Ghana December 30, 2022 04:22 pm

Silver Prices Have Room To Run On The Upside, Too

Global lithium production is expected to nearly double by 2025, but the problem of a lack of sustainable supply remains December 30, 2022 03:45pm. Get caught up in minutes with our quick roundup of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!

(News) – After a long Asian session and a long start in Europe, gold is higher and now trades at half a percent of the black. The yellow metal managed to miss Fed comments where Mester said it could be looking for a 50 bps hike versus 25 bps expected by some analysts.

Looking closely at the 4-hour chart below, the price has consolidated in the formation of the small triangle marked in red. If there is a bullish break, the black line at $1951/oz will be broken. Apart from this, there are two levels to look at. The red area can represent the shape of the head and shoulders. Then the height of all times is to call the bulls.

On the downside, the price is now on orange support at $1919/oz. There is another level at the green threshold line at $1881/oz. The good news is that on the support side there are many cars on the downside. The volume side shows high volume nodes at $1898.2/oz and $1807/oz.

Gold, Silver Prices Up As Bulls Keep Foot On The Gas

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the views of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of Metals Inc. However, Metals Inc. Can’t. and the author to ensure accuracy. This article is for information only. It is not a solicitation to exchange securities, securities or other financial instruments. Metals Inc. does not agree. And the author of this article are not responsible for any losses and/or damages from the use of this book.

Goldstone says its 2022 production target will not be met due to labor issues in Ghana December 30, 2022 04:22 pm

Global lithium production is expected to nearly double by 2025, but persistent supply shortages remain 30 December 2022 15:45 The gold price opens in New York in New York at $ 1783.30 and sold a high of $ 1803.20 above its 200-. Daily moving average currently recorded at $1800.70. The price of the long-term moving average at least for a short time has become a technical level of resistance for gold below. At 4:19 PM EST, the February futures contract settled at $1798.90 after accounting for today’s gain of $16.50 or 0.93%.

Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart

Today’s second gain came from a combination of currency weakness and traders clamoring for the precious yellow metal. Meanwhile, the currency is down 0.41% with the currency index settled at 105.105. The gain of gold is 0.92% which shows that the market is not only profitable but it provides more than 50% of the future gains.

Volatility Ramps Up In Gold As Covid 19 Spreads

The same ratio can be seen in the price of physical gold. According to the Gold Index (KGX), gold settled around 4:23 PM EST at $1786.70 after posting today’s gain of $15.50. The weakness of the dollar was calculated to be $6.55 of the gain of $15.50 with the balance related to the buyers of the high gold price by $8.95.

Traders boosted gold prices today as concerns continued about next year’s Federal Reserve FOMC meeting and the next inflation report, CPI. The report will be released on the first day of the two-day FOMC meeting. This will allow the Federal Reserve to see if the decrease in inflation reported for October 2022 in November is a continuation of the decrease in the CPI index after hitting the highest level this year in June when the CPI came in at a strange 9.1%. From July to October, the CPI experienced falls of 8.5% in July, 8.3% in August, 8.2% in September, and 7.7% in October.

Traders and investors bought heavily on the high expectation that the Fed would raise rates by 50 basis points, or ½%. This will bring the current teacher count from 375 – 400 teachers to 425 – 450 teachers by the end of this year. According to CME’s FedWatch tool, there is a 74.7% chance of a 50-basis hike and 25.3% of a 75-basis hike. It is the possibility, although remote, of a five-point increase of 75 basis points that continues to make marketers nervous about the upcoming session.

Our technical studies show the first level of resistance at $1802 against gold’s 200-day moving average. The next level of resistance above $1825 is based on the second high in August and December.

Selling Strongly, Usd Exchange Rate Plummeted, Gold Price Skyrocketed By 350,000 Vnd/tael

Minor support is first found at $1775 based on the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement. Major support is found between $1720 the 50% retracement and

24 hour kitco chart, kitco 24 hour gold price, kitco 24 hour spot gold, kitco com 24 hour gold chart, kitco com 24 hour gold spot chart, kitco 24 hour gold spot chart, kitco 24 hour gold price chart, kitco silver 24 hour chart, kitco 24 hour live gold chart, 24 hour gold prices kitco, kitco 24 hour gold, kitco 24 hour gold chart

discussion about Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart was posted in https://besttemplatess123.com you can find on Sample Templates and authored by admin. If you wanna have it as yours, please click the Pictures and you will go to click right mouse then Save Image As and Click Save and download the Kitco Gold 24 Hour Chart Picture.. Don’t forget to share this picture with others via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social medias! we do hope you'll get inspired by https://besttemplatess123.com... Thanks again!